PCL Works not only converts PCL, but it allows you to view, edit, disassemble, debug, extract text and print PCL to any Windows printer. PageTech is the first to convert PCL to PDF/A format and recently added PCL to XPS conversions. PageTech has been continually developing upgrades to its PCL transformation solutions since 1993.
PCL Works 32-bit Features:
* Now available in 32-bit or 64-bit versions and is compatible with Windows 7.
* New GUI PCL Optimizer program that optimizes PCL print streams for smaller file size and faster throughput.
* Supports PCL3, PCL3GUI, PCL4, PCL5, PCL5e, PCL5c, PCL6 / PCL XL with JetReady.
* Converts PCL to PDF, PDF/A, XPS, TIF, PNG, BMP, JPG, PCX, DCX, WMF, EMFs, etc.
* Views PCL and prints to any Windows printer driver.
* Splits PCL and extracts/normalizes pages from large PCL files by page count or keyword.
* Includes PCLCodes.exe – the most well known PCL debugging tool in the world.
* Includes Img2PCL.exe to easily create PCL Form Overlay and Logo Macros from any application.
* Extracts text from complex PCL.
* Converts HP Bitmap Fonts to TrueType Conversion to embed into vector PDF output.
* 1 User License is $79 with page volume limitation of 50,000 pages per 30-day interval. An unlimited version (PT137) with no page restriction is available for $137.
* The PCL Works Evaluation is for testing purposes only.
download for free …..
Size: 0.00 kB
Release date: 21 Mar 2012
Platform: WinXP,WinVista,WinVista x64,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Win2000,Win98
Download: PCL Works 32-bit Tool Freeware