PCL Works not only converts PCL, it allows you to view, edit, disassemble, debug, extract text and print PCL to any Windows printer. PageTech is the first company to convert PCL to PDF/A format and just added PCL to MNG (Multiple-image Network Graphics) conversion in this release.
PCL Works 64-bit Features:
* Since 1993, our programs have been continually upgraded to keep up with the latest printer drivers.
* Ask us a technical support question and compare our response to any other vendor’s.
* Fully compliant for Windows XP/Server 2003, Vista/Server 2008 and Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
* Runs on 32-bit and 64-bit Wiondows environments
* Supports PCL4, PCL5e, PCL5c, PCL XL (PCL6) w/JetReady and PCL3GUI print files
* Converts all levels of PCL, PXL and PX3 to text-searchable PDF files with native driver
* Supports HPGL/2, color, multipage, landscape, download fonts and macro support
* The only product that supports download PCLEO scalable fonts (.SFS) format.
* Compare our PDFs with any others vendor for file size, speed, text-search ability and features.
* Creates the smallest PDF file size w/JBIG2 compression with all security (128-AES) options.
* 1 User License is $89 with page volume limitation of 50,000 pages per 30-day interval. An unlimited version (PS157) with no page restriction is available for $157.
* For a complete list of enhancements please refer to the latest release note available on www.pclworks.com.
Size: 20.94 MB
Release date: 12 Mar 2012
Platform: WinXP,WinVista,WinVista x64,Win7 x64,Win2000,WinServer
Download: PCL Works 64-bit Demo