Popular PCL Tool SDK Options:
Option I is a dynamic link library (.DLL) for applications that require custom programming and seamless integration. Option I comes with sample programs that exercises all the functions of both the convert and viewer/printer .DLL’s.
Option III is for using PCLXForm, script-driven console program with command line overrides for simple PCL to PDF conversions with optional text extraction.
Option IV is for using PCLXForm, script-driven console program with command line overrides for simple PCL to PDF/TIF/JPG/PNG all other formats (except PDF) with optional text extraction.
Option V is for developers who need a quick and very extensible solution for complex PCL transformation applications. Option V provides the full capabilities of our powerful PCLXForm script programming language to split, index, transform, streamedit, extract text, merge and sort PCL documents within a print stream. This option can be used for transformation of all supported formats.
PCLTool SDK 32-bit Features:
* Since 1993, our programs have been continually upgraded to keep-up with the latest printer drivers.
* PCLMagic printer drivers for extracting text in any language in ASCII, UTF8 or Unicode format.
* Print capture programs: Port Monitor, HotDir and HotDirZ
* Streamedit – edit, split, merge, add OMR/barcode/2D-barcodes/signatures to PCL print streams.
* Auto-extract keywords from PCL to generate external index files.
* Options for command line operation and custom scripting or .EXEs
Size: 26.98 MB
Release date: 13 Mar 2012
Platform: WinXP,WinVista,WinVista x64,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Win2000,Windows2000,Windows2003,WinServer,Windows Vista Ultimate,Windows Vista Ultimate x64,Windows Media Center Edition 2005,Windows Vista Home Premium,Windows Vista Business,Windows Vista Enterprise,Windows Vista Home Basic x64,Windows Vista Home Premium x64,Windows Vista Business x64,Windows Vista Enterprise x64
Download: PCLTool SDK 32-bit / 32-bit .NET Demo