DeployMaster can create a single installer that installs your software on Windows 98, ME, NT4, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, and 7. If you have 32-bit and 64-bit versions of your software, you can create a combined 32/64-bit installer, or separate 32-bit and 64-bit installers. At only US$ 99 per developer, DeployMaster is very
Key features of the setup packages DeployMaster builds:
* The no-questions-asked installation option allows people inexperienced with computer to instantly install your software.
* The advanced installation option gives computer experts among your customers full control.
* DeployMaster creates small and fast self-extracting setups, ideal for downloadable software.
* The uninstaller will properly remove all traces of the software.
* Your software can be easily upgraded. DeployMaster will detect any previous install
Key features of the installation builder:
* Easy, straightforward GUI interface. No need to learn yet another scripting language.
* DLLs, ActiveX controls, type libraries, and fonts are registered automatically.
* Embed installers of 3rd party libraries and components within your own installer.
* Run any installed executable or batch file to perform extra installation tasks, and optionally delete them when they’ve done * The installer can be fully translated with DeployMaster, or with a text editor.
* You can invoke the builder from the command line, or call it from an automated build or make tool.
Size: 7.06 MB
Release date: 19 Mar 2012
Platform: Win2000,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Win98,WinServer,WinVista,WinVista x64,WinXP
Download: DeployMaster Shareware