* Ready to use methods to load SWF and FLV and convert Flash to WMV and AVI video using ActiveX/COM object interface!
* Royalty-free distribution along with your product/application (Developer License is required);
* Includes .NET and ActiveX interfaces;
* Supports 2 modes: frame by frame and swf-with-live-data (to convert SWF with external FLV, images or XML);
* Can convert Flash movie from URL link from web-server;
* Supports SWF and FLV as input formats;
* Supports WMV and AVI as video output;
* Supports SWF to image conversion – converts SWF to BMP, SWF to PNG, SWF to PNG with transparency;
* Supports lossless video format (using Bytescout Lossless Video Codec included);
* Can set parameters for Flash movies: variables, align, scale, background color;
* 32-bit RGBA MODE with transparency is supported;
* Can merge external audio track into output video.
Can be used from Visual Basic, C#, ASP.NET, C++. This flash to video conversion SDK simplifies conversion of SWF into video (WMV video, AVI video) with sound conversion support in your desktop or web application.
Size: 11.85 MB
Release date: 22 May 2013
Platform: WinXP,WinVista,WinVista x64,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Win2000,Windows2000,Windows2003,WinServer,WinME,WinNT 4.x,Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005,Windows Media Center Edition 2005
Download: Bytescout SWF To Video SDK Shareware