One of the most interesting features of SMPlayer: it remembers the settings of all files you play. So you start to watch a movie but you have to leave… don’t worry, when you open that movie again it will resume at the same point you left it, and with the same settings: audio track, subtitles, volume…
Some other interesting features:
* It can play and download Youtube videos. A Youtube browser is included, which allows to easily download Youtube videos too.
* Complete preferences dialog, where you can change the key shortcuts, colors and fonts of the subtitles, and many more.
* Support for skins and icon themes.
* Possibility to search and download subtitles from opensubtitles.org.
* Thumbnail generator.
* Filters. Many video and audio filters are available: deinterlace, postprocessing, denoise… and even a karaoke filter (voice removal).
* Seeking by mouse wheel. You can use your mouse wheel to go forward or backward in the video. The mouse buttons can also be customized.
* Video equalizer, allows you to adjust the brightness, contrast, hue, saturation and gamma of the video image.
* Multiple speed playback. You can play at 2X, 4X… and even in slow motion.
* Audio and subtitles delay adjustment. Allows you to sync audio and subtitles.
* Advanced options, such as selecting a demuxer or video & audio codecs.
* On your own language: currently SMPlayer is translated into more than 30 languages, including Spanish, German, French, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Japanese….
* Free and open source. SMPlayer is under the GPL license.
* Compatible with Windows XP/2003/Vista/Server 2008/7/8.
Size: 16.42 MB
Release date: 09 May 2013
Platform: WinXP,WinVista,WinVista x64,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Linux
Download: SMPlayer Freeware